Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Your nominated occupation is listed on Skilled Occupation List (SOL).
- You must have a positive skills assessment for that occupation.
- You have not turned 45 years of age.
- Have a qualifying score of at least 60 in the Points Test.
- Have IELTS score of at least 6 in each test component, unless you are exempt.
- Lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) and receive an invitation to apply.
- Lodge the visa application within 60 days of the invitation to apply.
- You can be inside or outside Australia when you apply for the visa and when the visa is granted.
Subclass 189 is a permanent visa. It allows you to work, study and live in Australia permanently. You can travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted. After that time, you will need a Resident Return Visa (RRV) to return to Australia.
Contact OZZIE VISA SERVICES expert today on +61 423 920 498 to arrange a consultation to assess your options of success with this Australian visa (fee applies).