Student visa (subclass 500)
- You must have been accepted to study full-time in a registered course at an educational institution in Australia.
- You must have organised appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay in Australia if you are under 18 years of age
- You must meet Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirements.
- You must meet English language requirements.
- You must have access to sufficient funds to cover your return airfares, tuition fees and your living cost for the duration of your stay in Australia.
- You must meet health, insurance and character requirements.
- You must make satisfactory attendance in your course.
Subclass 500 allows you to stay in Australia for the duration of your course. You can work up to 40 hours per fortnight during your course and unlimited during your scheduled course breaks. Your family members can work up to 40 hours per fortnight, after you have started your course of study in Australia.
Contact OZZIE VISA SERVICES expert today on +61 423 920 498 to arrange a consultation to assess your options of success with this Australian visa (fee applies).